May, spring month par excellence, is also a very special time for Micuna USA as we are attending two BIG events every design-loving parent (or retailer 😉 ) shouldn’t miss. Take note and save the dates!
For our dear customers: NY Baby Show
Are you resident of New York City or the Tri-State Area? Lucky you! Because the NY Baby Show, the biggest Baby Show in the country, is just a few steps from you 😉 Taking place on May 14&15 (just two weeks away, how great is that?), you need to attend this show if:
1. You’re expecting a baby
2. You already have a baby.
3. Your close friend or relative is expecting or has just had a baby and you want to surprise her with a fun and different outing which can be useful and fun for both you and her.
4. You simply love babies and baby products!
In short: everybody is welcome to the NY Baby Show, even bumps, babies, and young toddlers :-). And, what’s in it for you? Many awesome things, really:
– Great speakers
– Demonstrations from beloved and popular parenting and pregnancy figures.
– A lot of exhibitors (ehem… like us :-D), willing to get to know you and show you their products. In regards to our beautiful baby furniture, you will be able to meet our lovely OVO high chair, our SmartFresh bassinet and our Life crib in person.
For our great retailers: ABC Kids Expo and Spring Show
On 10&12 May you have the opportunity to meet us at the ABC Kids Expo and Spring Show in Tampa. In case you didn’t know yet, Micuna USA is one of the best-regarded brands in Europe. With more than 30 years of experience, Micuna USA has manufactured and provided the European market with some of the most successful baby furniture pieces, known for their beautiful, eco-friendly and safe designs. And, since some months ago, a brand that has caught the eye of some of the most influential USA mom bloggers and that they are obsessed with!
Whether you’re already a Micuna USA retailer or you don’t sell our products yet, we would love to see you there. And, the most important part: what’s in it for you?
1. You can get to know our star products: the OVO high chair, the SmartFresh bassinet and the Life crib.
2. You can attend conferences and workshops where you can find out everything you need to know about the industry trends and regulations.
3. You can gain knowledge about the products you’re selling or you’re going to sell.
4. You can further develop professional relationships.